- A Guide for a HANDS-ON Website approach.
With consistent effort and smart strategy, you can improve your Website position on the search engine results page (SERP). Here is #7 easy to follow tips to improve your Google search rank yourself.
- Improve your website’s user experience. The top-ranking factors for a website are website traffic, time spent on site, website speed, domain authority, pages per session and bounce rate. These factors directly relate to user experience. If your website is easy to use and offers valuable information, you’ll get more traffic, who will stay longer and visit more pages which will grow your organic search rank.
- Write High-quality content optimized for SEO. Content is the king, and we can’t emphasize it enough. Creating Good-quality content on your website is one of the best and easiest ways to grow traffic and improve your search rank. With constant evolving google algorithms, on-page content development is gaining more importance and is, therefore, our most recommended SEO tactic. Make sure your content is talking about your products/ services in depth in order to incorporate all the relevant keywords and search terms organically. Do keep your target audience in mind and give them a valuable read to their time with relevant examples and relevant links to adequate studies.
- Get more backlinks. These are the links coming from other sites to yours. Famously a part of Off-Site SEO, this is a vital metric for Google ranking factors. Focus on generating Incoming links to your site from high-authority domains(Generally the domain with high traffic have a higher authority). This will help you drastically in growing your Search Ranking.
- Improve page speed. Page Speed is a fundamental metric for user experience. Longer load time can also affect your ranking and therefore, conversion rate. A website should load less than 5 seconds in desktop as well as Mobile version.
- Fix broken links. Having quality links is one of the best ways to boost traffic and establish authority. However, links that open up to a 404 error hurt both your user experience and your search rank. If you have a broken link on the website, you should address it on an immediate basis.
- Optimize your images. Optimizing images is the easiest way to increase website speed. Make sure all website images are compressed, have descriptive filenames, and include alt text so that Google can identify the images and rank you higher in Search.
- Use H1 and H2 header tags. Headers make your content more readable and easy to understand for users as well as Search Engines. Those these tags, we are educating the search engine about the key Products/ Services we offer so that we rank higher for the relevant search terms.
Coupled with many other activities like an Updated Sitemap, Local Listings and Social Media Presence can further boost your SEO Game.
Pro Tip: To be future-ready, Optimize your website for voice search.
Thank you for reading till the end. I hope it helps you with an impactful website and remarkable conversions. Good Luck!
I, Shubhi Agarwal, am a Digital Marketing Expert. With an experience of 7 years, I have worked in the following Industries – Travel, Renewable Energy, Real Estate, Beauty, Education, Entertainment, Healthcare and various E-Commerce Brands.
My team comprises UI/UX Designer, Content Creators and Tech Experts for SEO & Website Development. We have a sense of style, be it in Smart Design or Sharp Communication.
A Marketer by Passion, I derive energy by creating and implementing Marketing Strategies to help your brand reach and engage with a wider network of customers and achieve business goals.
Know more about me: https://shubhiagarwal.com/
Get in touch: [email protected]